Cheesecake with Bar-One Sauce
Recipe by Laura Danielz
4 Tbsp. natural almond butter
1 cup almond flour
2 Tbsp. honey
1 cup Greek yoghurt
2 tubs low fat cottage cheese
½ cup Bar-One flavoured USN BlueLab™ 100% Whey Protein
½ cup egg whites (4-6 egg whites)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
2 Tbsp. Bar-One flavoured USN BlueLab™ 100% Whey Protein
1 tsp. Xylitol
¼ tsp vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. almond butter
2-3 Tbsp. almond milk
1. Preheat oven to 170°C and grease a spring-form pan, set aside.
2. Combine all base ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix with a spoon until a dough-like consistency is reached, press the mixture down into the prepared pan.
3. Beat all cheesecake filling ingredients together using a blender or electric mixer.
4. Pour the mixture on top of the base, place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes at 170˚C. The cheesecake will set as it cools so be careful not to overcook it.
5. Mix sauce ingredients together using a fork, removing any lumps. Add more almond milk for a runnier sauce.
6. Pour the sauce on top of the cheesecake.