STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GENERAL DEFINITIONS AND RULES
1. These are the standard Terms and Conditions for the USN Red Lid Campaign 2018 (hereinafter referred to as “the Competition”) conducted and promoted by Ultimate Sports Nutrition and Game.
2. Unless inconsistent with the context, an expression which denotes, any one gender includes the other gender; a natural person includes an artificial person and vice versa; the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
3. The Promoter is Ultimate Sports Nutrition (“USN”), with registered address at Southdowns Office Park, Block C, 2nd Floor, 21 Karee Street, Irene, Pretoria.
4. Affiliates or Competition Sponsors includes all partners, co-promoters and/or sponsors of this competition, any subsidiaries, and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and our and their directors, officers, employees, agents, promoters and representatives.
5. All participants entering this competition, including but not limited to all persons sharing in prizes where applicable, agree to this Standard Terms and Conditions to be binding for the whole duration of the competition. Any person who deviates from these Terms and Conditions or causes non-compliance with any or any part of the Terms and Conditions shall automatically be disqualified and not eligible to receive any prize or benefits arising from this Competition.
6. These Terms and Conditions are applicable to all participants, winners and persons sharing in any prize/s.
6.1 No directors, members, partners, agents, employees, promoters or consultant in the employ of USN, any of the Competition’s Sponsors or Agencies or any of their spouses, life partners, parents or any other family members, business partner or associates will be allowed to participate in this Competition.
7. All participants must be 18 years old or older (at the time of entry) to qualify for the prizes.
8. Proof of identity and age may be required and any use of a false name or address will result in immediate disqualification. Prizes shall be subject to correct proof of identity.
9. All entrants must keep the receipt of the purchased product and may be asked to present it to qualify for redeeming the applicable prize.
10. Only the USN Hyperbolic Mass 4kg product purchases are applicable and shall be considered for entering this competition.
11. By entering this Competition, the participant expressly warrants that all information provided are true, correct, complete and up to date.
12. Prizes are not transferable and shall not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
USN’s decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these Standard Terms and Conditions is final and binding.
TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
13. Purchase a USN Hyperbolic Mass 4kg bucket at any Game & Makro store in South Africa. Check the inside of the bucket for an USN Atom sticker (numbered). If you find one of the 300 stickers you have won a Hyperbolic Mass 4kg. Take the sticker to the info desk at the Game or Makro store to redeem your prize (depending on where you bought it). They will take the sticker from you to capture and organize to give your prize to you.
14. The prize per Atom sticker is 1 x Hyperbolic Mass 4kg (any flavour) redeemable at any Game or Makro store in South Africa.
15. Neither USN, the Competition Sponsors, its employees, agents nor its representatives shall be held liable in respect of any warranty, indemnity, undertaking, obligation toward third parties, liability under any statute or legal principle or otherwise arising out of, or in connection with, the transactions hereunder, except where the same is expressly contained in this Standard Terms and Conditions.
16. The responsibility to ensure that all entries are received timeously rests solely on each participant and subsequently, neither USN, the Competition Sponsors, its employees, agents nor its representatives shall be held liable for entries received late or not at all.
17. Neither USN, the Competition Sponsors, its employees, agents nor its representatives shall be held liable for any technical malfunctions and/or problems of any telephone network, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction or any combination thereof which may occur.
18. Any costs or expenses which might be incurred pertaining to the claim of, use of or redeeming of any of the prizes, other than in respect of those items specifically mentioned in these Standard Terms and Conditions are for each winner’s own account.
19. Neither USN, the Competition Sponsors, its employees, agents nor its representatives shall be held liable for any costs or expenses which any winner incur during and for purposes of any entry into the competition and the acceptance and/or use of any prize.
20. Take note that neither USN, the Competition Sponsors, its employees, agents nor its representatives, at any stage and in any manner, whether expressly or implicitly, make any representations or give any warranties, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
20.1 Any entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in winning a prize;
20.2 A prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your requirements, preferences, standards or expectations.
21. Neither USN, the Competition Sponsors, its employees, agents nor its representatives shall be held responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim arising form or related to the provision of any element of a prize, specifically including but not limited to any changes to a prize that may occur at any time.
22. In the event, if for any reason the redeeming and delivery of any of the prizes of this Competition constitutes an unlawful act, such prize shall immediately become null and void and the beneficiary shall subsequently forfeit such prize.
23. All documentation required to accept and/or use any of the prizes in this competition shall be obtained at the cost of the participant and remains the responsibility of the participant in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the prize date as may be required by the relevant authorities.
24. By accepting any of the prize/s, all winners consent to the publication of their names and pictures on the USN website and various social media platforms.
25. All winners, by accepting any of the prize/s, agree, within reason, to endorse, promote or advertise USN products, goods and services on, amongst others, different social media platforms, without being entitled to any remuneration.
26. All entries are the property of USN and shall be captured in a database for future promotions. Participation in this competition assumes permission to be contacted by USN.
27. All participants may be required to provide additional information reasonably required in order to process and facilitate acceptance and/or use of any of the prizes.
28. USN, the Competition Sponsors, its employees, agents or its representatives accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that arises from acceptance of the prize. USN and their third-party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and/or any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason whatsoever. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, all participants agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations pertaining to this Competition and agree to not institute any claims or legal action of any nature against USN, the Competition Sponsors, its employees, agents or its representatives.
29. Any participation in this Competition, and acceptance and/or use of any of the prizes, or any aspect thereof, is entirely at the participant’s own risk.
30. USN, the Competition Sponsors, its employees, agents or its representatives accepts no responsibility or liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by the participation in this Competition or the acceptance and/or use by of any prize by any Winner as defined above.
31. Any participant or winner, and in the event of such person/s death, such person’s family, dependents, heirs, assignees or any other beneficiaries of such person’s estate, indemnify and hold harmless USN, the Competition Sponsors, its employees, agents or its representatives, against any claim by such person, (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, liability, expense and/or damage which may have been suffered, howsoever arising, in relation to the entry into this Competition and/or acceptance and/or use of any of the prizes.
32. that the acceptance and execution of all prizes are subject to the following conditions: –
32.1 all of the terms and conditions will apply to the winner
33. If anyone fails to comply with any of these Standard Terms and Conditions, without prejudice to any other remedy at USN’s disposal, –
33.1 Such person shall automatically be disqualified, and all the prize/s be forfeited.);
33.2 Such person shall be held liable for any losses and/or damages incurred by USN or the Competition Sponsors directly or indirectly as a result of such noncompliance, including all legal costs on an attorney and own client scale which may be incurred pursuant of seeking any remedial action in this regard.
34. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution of the Republic of South Africa.